Monday, June 6, 2011

Power 90 - Week 2, Day 2

I went to bed early last... really early... well for me anyway...  Funny thing was, I was REALLY tired this morning... I had to talk myself into that first two or three minutes of stretching... =)  Once I got past Power Yoga I was fine though.  It was really cool that I stayed with it the whole time.  The first time I did it, it felt like I would be in plank forever...  Great progress for me!

I'm still waiting on my Shakeology to arrive...  Either I am too impatient, or my post office is unusually slow delivering... probably a bit of both. =)  I also ordered PB2 from http://www.bellplantation.com/.  I have heard SO many good things about it I just had to try it.  Its a powered peanut butter that has almost no fat so its a great source of natural protein and I plan on using it to boost my Shakeology.  I will post my review after I try both...

I also realized that I did not mention how the BowFlex 552 weights work... They are essentially 15 different dumbbells rolled into one.  The weights sit in a tray with all of the necessary plates.  There are dials on each end of the dumbbell and you turn them till you have the weight you want.  Simply pull up on the handle and only the plates necessary to equal the weight you selected come up... not heavy enough... slide it back in and turn the dial... Pretty amazing!  I wish I had known about these the last time I bought a weight set... I could have saved hundreds of dollars...

Well tomorrow I get to play with them again with Sculpt 1-2...

Until tomorrow... signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment