Monday, June 13, 2011

Power 90 - Week 3, Day 2

Wow folks, sorry for missing yesterday!  I am 100% focused on my site right now.  Its a work in progress, but you promise to be nice I'll show it to you. =)  Same address as before.  www.sixpackresults.com

I'm a little shaky on the web work but I'm doing ALOT of reading so I hope to have it up to Bryan May standards soon. ;-)  If you all have any suggestions or comments, I would be most appreciative!

Week 3 is going GREAT!  I started out very well yesterday with Sculpt 1-2 and Sweat 1-2 was awesome.  I was really able to push myself hard and not need to rest between sets like I have before.  I'm also doing 12 reps instead of 10 on the Ab Ripper 100... That makes a BIG difference.  I've never been so happy to stretch than after that exercise series.

I'm sorry this is so short, everyone.  It may be short for a while till I have my site where I want it.  Feel free to stop by and check it out.  Take care all!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment