Thursday, June 2, 2011

Power 90 - Week 1, Day 5! Day before Shakeology!

Week 1

Sculpt 1-2 went very well this morning.  Really felt pumped up afterwards and I was able to push through all of the push ups.  My chest and triceps were really tight and pumped up...  I had forgotten how great that felt...

Nutrition-wise I am sticking around 1300-1500 calories so I am not craving anything but I don't feel like I am over eating either.  I get my Shakeology in tomorrow, which is VERY exciting.  I've heard and read so many great things about it.  I also ordered some PB2 tonight so I can't wait for that to show up either. =)

Speaking of supplements, right now I am taking a multi-vitamin and Omega 3's.  I plan on taking creatine when I move into P90X but for now I didn't want to load up and take on too much water. 

I'm not feeling like I'm dominating the workout, but I feel like I may be ready to move on to phases 3-4 in a week or two... When my free weights show up though that may change a bit...  Will keep you posted. =)

One more day to week one and then a rest day on Saturday... I may sneak in some cardio but nothing serious...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment